Hi Dario,

Thanks for your reply.

For the telnet example I made a mistake when I wrote down the steps - points 1) and 2) should be reversed. So this happens when the browser is open before Lightstreamer starts up.

Restart the application. When the application is connected to Lightstreamer, the browser sends a subscription request (with a new ID) to Lightstreamer.
Sorry for not being clear, this is the application which sends updates to Lighstreamer. In our scenario, the application receives feeds every X minutes, the application processes the feed and forwards a formatted update to Lightstreamer.
There may be times when the application that sends updates to Lightstreamer needs to be restarted, and so in this case - browsers may be open and Lighstreamer is still running.

Is the log referred to the first case or to the telnet case?
In the telnet case, the log should at least report that a line has been received. Please, try with an incorrect line and see if it is logged.
The log refers to the telnet example. When I submit a valid message, the line is not received in the log. When I submit an invalid message, the line is received in the log.

What's the setting of the "events_recovery" parameter in adapters.xml for the involved Data Adapter?
We actually had this on the default setting - since changing this to use_snapshot this seems to fix the problem.

Thanks so much for your help!