Question Logback Caller Location Information

I'm in the process of migrating our systems from LS3 to LS4. I don't want to chase my tail on this one, so I thought I'd ask here. When outputting CLI data in the logs (%C specifically), I'm getting the Logger information, not the caller information.

Log4j would respond with com.snarf.MyClass. Logback seems to be responding w/ com.lightstreamer.logback.LogbackLogger every time.

Do I have to implement the Logback libs directly (and thus a major upgrade)? Is there a new option in the lightstreamer_log_conf or lightstreamer_conf to get this working? Am I doing something wrong here, or is this a known issue? Thanks for any help everyone!

Administrator
    Are you referring to the Server log, the Adapters log, or both?
    It seems to me that you are referring to the Server's own log, because class LogbackLogger, though the name is not obfuscated, is not part of the public interface, so it's not supposed to be used by Adapter code.
    The Server now routes log calls through this class, so this is actually the caller. But, in general, you should assume that the caller of Server-originated log lines is private to Lightstreamer.

If you port your Adapters to Logback, the Adapter's own log shold not be affected by this change. Anyway, consider that migrating the Adapters to Logback is not needed.
    We didn't even migrate our own sample Adapters, just to show that they can keep using log4j while the Server uses Logback. You can look at the implementation of most of our java Adapters.

You are absolutely correct. I was assuming those were my log messages, when in fact it was log messages from LS server itself. Thank you for confirming this.

I later that day found a message in the stdout from the LS startup script that mentioned the loggers for my adapters weren't setup correctly.