Hi,

I have a DynaMetapushTable in COMMAND mode, there are 36 items (rows) in the table, but only 12 are visible (that makes 3 pages of 12 items).

One of the columns needs special treatment when it is displayed. It can contain 0 or 1 text value, or a set of divs. In the latter case, I need to rotate the content of the divs, I am doing that by setting a style in onChangingValues and stopping and starting an animation using the jQuery cycle plugin.

The problem is, that I get a notification via onChangingValues/VisualUpdateInfo even is the value added/updated is not on the logical page that is currently being displayed. So starting and stopping and animation that is not actually in the DOM gives a js error.

Is there an event raised by the Lightstreamer js client library that notifies the client that a record has entered the currently displayed logical page (coming from an undisplayed page, for example because a row has been deleted)?

Is there a way of knowing, that a record added or updated and raising an onChangingValues is not part of the currently displayed logical page?

Thanks for your help!
Emese