Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dear Giuseppe,

I have sent an email for "support@lightstreamer.com", I have attached the required logs for you, my email was titled by "Al Jazira Capital Logs", however I have noticed the following and I don't know if it's a correct note or not:

* It seems that the java client connections come through bind_session and all of them rejected by network error.
    * All HTML5 connections come through create_session and all of them are accepted.

Waiting your response.

Administrator
    Hi ManKeer,

Thank you for the server log.
    Your considerations are absolutely correct, in fact several javascript sessions work perfectly; as you can see, following one of these, the correct flow would be:

- received the create_session request form the client;
    - created the session id and returned to the client;
    - received the bind_session from the client;
    - start with the regular activities of the session (subscription request ...).

But for the Java Client there is no request to create_session at all. Only bind_session which all fail due to sync error.
    This behavior is very strange, and may be due to two reasons:
    - the create_sessions of the java client end up in a wrong server instance, this may be due either to a problem with the balancer or with a misconfiguration of the client;
    - the client has very serious delays such that the create request and the subsequent bind exceed the life of the server. Actually this is very unlikely.
    Can you check whether in front of the Lightstreamer server there is a balancer that sends the requests of the same client to two different instances?
    Do javascript and java clients have the same network intermediaries to get to the server?

However, it might be useful to also have the client side log that we can match with that of the server.
    Please in order to enable the client log you can add the following lines to your application:

SystemOutLogProvider prov = new SystemOutLogProvider();
    LightstreamerClient.setLoggerProvider(prov);

You may also need to add to your project the dependencies 'com.lightstreamer:ls-log-adapter-java:1.0.1' and 'com.lightstreamer:java-system-out-log:1.0.2', which you can find on our public Maven repo.

Please let us know if you need any further clarifications.

Regards,
    Giuseppe

Hi Giuseppe,

Thank you for your response and I appreciate your help.

I just want to ask what do you mean by "misconfiguration of the client", here is the client configuration:

myClient = new LightstreamerClient(LOAD_BALANCER_URL+":443", "STOCKLISTDEMO");
    myClient.connectionDetails.setUser("MY_USER");
    myClient.connectionDetails.setPassword("MY_PASSWOR D");
    myClient.connectionOptions.setEarlyWSOpenEnabled(t rue);
    myClient.setLoggerProvider(new SystemOutLogProvider());

I will send you the client logs soon.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by giuseppe.corti View Post
    Hi ManKeer,

Thank you for the server log.
    Your considerations are absolutely correct, in fact several javascript sessions work perfectly; as you can see, following one of these, the correct flow would be:

- received the create_session request form the client;
    - created the session id and returned to the client;
    - received the bind_session from the client;
    - start with the regular activities of the session (subscription request ...).

But for the Java Client there is no request to create_session at all. Only bind_session which all fail due to sync error.
    This behavior is very strange, and may be due to two reasons:
    - the create_sessions of the java client end up in a wrong server instance, this may be due either to a problem with the balancer or with a misconfiguration of the client;
    - the client has very serious delays such that the create request and the subsequent bind exceed the life of the server. Actually this is very unlikely.
    Can you check whether in front of the Lightstreamer server there is a balancer that sends the requests of the same client to two different instances?
    Do javascript and java clients have the same network intermediaries to get to the server?

However, it might be useful to also have the client side log that we can match with that of the server.
    Please in order to enable the client log you can add the following lines to your application:

SystemOutLogProvider prov = new SystemOutLogProvider();
    LightstreamerClient.setLoggerProvider(prov);

You may also need to add to your project the dependencies 'com.lightstreamer:ls-log-adapter-java:1.0.1' and 'com.lightstreamer:java-system-out-log:1.0.2', which you can find on our public Maven repo.

Please let us know if you need any further clarifications.

Regards,
    Giuseppe

Administrator
    Hi ManKeer,

I just mean to be sure that LOAD_BALANCER_URL is the proper url to target for the client.
    But from the inspection of the snippet of your client code I would like to suggest to you to try to disable the earlyWSOpen, since this setting could be an impediment in some balancing scenarios (for example if <control_link_address> is configured on your server).

myClient.connectionOptions.setEarlyWSOpenEnabled(f alse);

Regards,
    Giuseppe

Hi Giuseppe,

I have sent an email to "support@lightstreamer.com" from my email "m.ankeer@aljaziracapital.com.sa", I have attached the log file of the java client there.

Is it possible to join us in a zoom meeting at 4:00 PM KSA time.

Regards