Hybrid View

Unity Client Setup

Hi,
    I have cloned the project from https://github.com/Lightstreamer/Lightstreamer-example-basic2-client-unity and opened it in unity version 2019.4.12f1 with target platform as Android. Then, I added required dependencies by downloading them from https://www.nuget.org/packages/Lightstreamer.DotNetStandard.Client/. Now, I see following errors in the console:

Error: Could not load signature of Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Features.Authentication. HttpAuthenticationFeature:get_Handler due to: Could not resolve type with token 01000080 (from typeref, class/assembly Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Features.Authentication. IAuthenticationHandler, Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Features, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60) assembly:Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Features, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60 type:Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Features.Authentica tion.IAuthenticationHandler membernull) signature:<none>

Error: Could not load signature of Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Authentication.Authentic ationManager:AuthenticateAsync due to: Could not resolve type with token 01000058 (from typeref, class/assembly Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Features.Authentication. AuthenticateContext, Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Features, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60) assembly:Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Features, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60 type:Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Features.Authentica tion.AuthenticateContext membernull) signature:<none>

Error: Could not load signature of Microsoft.Net.Http.Headers.DateTimeFormatter:Appen dYear due to: Could not resolve type with token 01000026 (from typeref, class/assembly Microsoft.Extensions.Primitives.InplaceStringBuild er, Microsoft.Extensions.Primitives, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60) assembly:Microsoft.Extensions.Primitives, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60 type:Microsoft.Extensions.Primitives.InplaceString Builder membernull) signature:<none>

This is resulting in unloading of Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.dll, Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Abstractions.dll and Microsoft.Net.Http.Headers.dll assembles.PFB project google drive link for the reference.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M61...ew?usp=sharing

Can I get help in fixing the mentioned errors. I doubt it has something to do with version of some dll. Thank in advance.

Administrator
    Hi SaiPrasadReddyY,

I checked your project and Ideed I found some differences in these dependencies:

CookieManager 2.0.0
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Features 2.0.0
    Microsoft.Extensions.Primitives 2.0.0

I can confirm that for all of these in my project (that builds without problems) the version included is 2.0.0 and the target platform is netstandard2.0.

Please could you check the import for these dlls (I am aware that at the moment this way of resolving dependencies is quite tricky)?

Regards,
    Giuseppe

Hi Giuseppe,

Replacing Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Features and Microsoft.Extensions.Primitives with versions 2.0.0 fixed the errors. Thanks for your time.

Best Regards,
    Prasad Reddy