Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Power Member
    But when I restart the LS and adapter this getting run normally. This is too hard to find out the issue.

Administrator
    Indeed, in this case I would start the investigation from the initialization operations performed in the Adapters, since they seem to fix the issue.

Maybe you have a forever loop that once interrupted is not re-started?
    Or a connection to an external service that as well is not restored following a failure?

Power Member
    Hello,
    I have attached my full source code in this link http://post.nammauzhavan.com/logs/src.7z Could you please check and help me on this.
    Last edited by rvkvino; December 8th, 2020 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Link did wrong

Administrator
    Hi rvkvino,

I have just taken a quick review of your code, and indeed I cannot provide a definitive answer but some tips to continue the investigation.
    I think you should start by monitoring specifically the getJSON method, that if I am right, is called repeatedly to retrieve data updates from the backend.
    I would add some logging in the method; I noticed that in the code you use System.out that should be ok if you have actually access to the console output of the running adapters process.
    Just some basic text message in order to verify that the getJSON it is regularly called up for the entire life of the process.

Furthermore, just as a precaution I would add a generic catch to Exception, always in the getJSON method, because this could be the case where an unhandled exception stops the flow of data to the Lightstreamer server.

Regards,
    Giuseppe

Power Member
    Hello,
    As per your advice I have added the generic catch to Exception and update the adapter and now it's running. I will monitor 2 days and update the feedback.

Power Member
    I have been monitoring since last 10days but this didn't get any issue of stopping the rates. But got any issue like items not displaying in COMMAND mode. Some one items are missing from my adapter and not displaying in view page. This issue only happening nowadays.

Administrator
    This issue is not very clear to me.
    Do you mean that some Items subscribed in COMMAND mode, once they are no longer updated from the back-end, also disappear in the client view? This would be unusual behavior that has no explanation.
    Please could you detail the scenario a little more specifically?

Thank you,
    Giuseppe