Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thankyou Dario, Out requirement matches similarly with BASIC PORTFOLIO DEMO.
    Your Valuable Hints are always welcome DARIO.

let me know how to use these two [COMMAND mode, DynaMetapushTable ].

Suggestion: if you include samples in HELP file for each method & Property [how to use it] in java are any language [it could be not complete code but 3 to 4 lines of code is also enough to understand] then it could help the programmer to easily understand where exactly he has to use the method and how to use it instead of posting in forum and waiting for reply, and that too it will reduce burden for both, for replying/ clarifying doubts raised/posted by the developer in forum.

its just a suggestion from my side.

Administrator
    We chose to provide suggestions on how to use the various API methods through complete yet short examples.
    This is because most methods have to be used in combination with others and it would be difficult for us to clarify the correct context (or the various possible contexts) for each call in a few lines of code.
    Could you point us to a public API documentation that you feel as exemplary?

In your case, you have now identified the Basic Portfolio Demo as a starting point and you should now analyze the demo code
    to see how data is transferred from the Data Adapter through the Server to the client page
    and how the client uses a DynaMetapushTable to display the data.
    Then you can refer to the documentation of DynaMetapushTable for the usage details, though for the example usage you have to stick to the demo.
    You can also find a general introduction to COMMAND mode in the DOCS-SDKs/General Concepts.pdf document, particularly in paragraph 3.1
    For any further aspects that have to be clarified, we are available via forum.

I remind you that, once you have grasped the logics of the COMMAND mode, you can no longer take advantage of the provided demo,
    as adapting code from a DB table to COMMAND mode has to be written from scratch.
    We may provide you with pseudocode, if needed.

Arrow

Thank you for responding Dario. I am very much satisfied with the support how you people are giving,

check the below link how they provided help with example's [ABCPdf7 doc],
    http://www.websupergoo.com/helppdf7net/default.html

I am not saying that we have create full example for each method, but we can use single example where most of the method are used and divide that example and link it to those method which are used in the example.

Its just a suggestion to make your product more helpful to users and less burden on support team.

Administrator
    Thank you for the suggestion.
    Though I could find method-related examples only for the "Doc" class,
    it is a big piece of work, that cannot be replicated in short time.
    We could try to keep that into consideration.

Referring to full code snippets from inside a javadoc may not be easy.
    A simple cross-reference can be found in the examples introduction page.