Question configuring Webapplication and lightstreamer in separate pc r servers

Locally my lightstreamer server is working fine including demos. actually my requirement is to run the lightstreamer in separate server and "web application" in "web server". For testing purpose i have installed lightstreamer in my local pc and kept running as it is, now i moved the demo pages to another PC and configured in IIS [created virtual dir] and changed the host name in host file to www.mycompany.com instead of localhost. if i browse the webapplication, demos pages opens properly [http://www.mycompany.com/demos/stock...mo/index.html] it works only page will open but no real data will be fetched from server. now my issue is i am not able to connect to lightstreamer server which is running in my pc locally. even i modified the misc.js file and menthioned the ip address of my local pc where i installed LS server. can any one tell me how to configure it.
    Lightstreamer server should run on separate PC & Web Application should run on Separate PC. Both need to be connected and if i browse the application from webserver r from 3rd it should able to run the application properly.

Administrator
    Have you followed the steps suggested in the HOW_TO_DEPLOY_ON_YOUR_WEB_SERVER.TXT document (recalled by GETTING_STARTED.TXT at point 6)?

If so, may you please clarify your current settings?
    Anyway, if you have tried using the IP address to configure the Server host, that cannot work.

Thanks for your reply DarioCrivelli
    I had fixed the problem and its working fine.

www.lightstreamer.com/vb/showthread.php?p=3380#post3380

now i am working on actual requirement which we are looking for data fetching from DB. struck up with where i need to start developing the application. As per my knowledge 1st we should start with developing DataAdapter and then MetaData Adapter last web client. Further assistance will be added advantage for me if you could assist

Thanks

Administrator
    This is left to your other thread.