Locally my lightstreamer server is working fine including demos. actually my requirement is to run the lightstreamer in separate server and "web application" in "web server". For testing purpose i have installed lightstreamer in my local pc and kept running as it is, now i moved the demo pages to another PC and configured in IIS [created virtual dir] and changed the host name in host file to www.mycompany.com instead of localhost. if i browse the webapplication, demos pages opens properly [http://www.mycompany.com/demos/stock...mo/index.html] it works only page will open but no real data will be fetched from server. now my issue is i am not able to connect to lightstreamer server which is running in my pc locally. even i modified the misc.js file and menthioned the ip address of my local pc where i installed LS server. can any one tell me how to configure it.
Lightstreamer server should run on separate PC & Web Application should run on Separate PC. Both need to be connected and if i browse the application from webserver r from 3rd it should able to run the application properly.