Uninstall Lightstreamer Stock-List Demo - .NET Framework from location

Hi,

I was trying the .Net Demos, run into this error and was not be able to uninstall the demo before:

Here is the log partly:

SOURCES
    Deployment url : file:///C:/Users/kay/Downloads/deploy_push%20(7)/DotNetStockListDemo.application

IDENTITIES
    Deployment Identity : DotNetStockListDemo.application, Version=1.0.0.16, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=msil

APPLICATION SUMMARY
    * Installable application.
    * Trust url parameter is set.
    ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of C:\Users\kay\Downloads\deploy_push (7)\DotNetStockListDemo.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
    + You cannot start application Lightstreamer Stock-List Demo - .NET Framework from this location because it is already installed from a different location.
    + You cannot start application Lightstreamer Stock-List Demo - .NET Framework from location file:///C:/Users/kay/Downloads/deploy_push%20(7)/DotNetStockListDemo.application it is already installed from location file:///C:/Users/kay/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp1_deploy_push%20(1).zip/DotNetStockListDemo.application. You can start it from location file:///C:/Users/kay/AppData/Local/Temp/Temp1_deploy_push%20(1).zip/DotNetStockListDemo.application or you can uninstall it and reinstall it from location file:///C:/Users/kay/Downloads/deploy_push%20(7)/DotNetStockListDemo.application. If you reinstall the application, be aware that you might lose any customizations that you made to the application.

Thank you.

Kay

Administrator
    Hi Kay,

To unistall old version follow the below steps.
    From Windows start menu, go to "Settings" -> "Apps" -> "Apps & features"; then in the "Search this list" text StockList and you should find a "Lightstreamer Stock-List Demo - .NET Framework".
    Select that and press "Unistall"

Regards,
    Giuseppe

Hi Guiseppe,

Thank you for your fast reply. I tried this first sorting the apps by date and could not find it.
    It was the 26.07.2020 and not on my first page. Now I found it, the new Demo is running, everything is fine without any problems.

Best Regards,
    Kay