Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by lxnay
    I confirm. With the information you gave us, I am able to communicate with your server, which just answers: "Requested Adapter Set not available", which confirms that the communication is successful, without blocking the UI.
    Where is this response seen? Why do we not see any response? You've received both the source we are using as well as the Excel doc so I would assume there is some discrepancy causing us to not be able to connect.

Quote Originally Posted by krohnjw
    Where is this response seen? Why do we not see any response? You've received both the source we are using as well as the Excel doc so I would assume there is some discrepancy causing us to not be able to connect.
    Aha, I just loaded the same files on a 32 bit machine and I see the Connect as well as output. The UI is not blocked.

On a 64 bit machine though I continue to see the same issues of the UI blocking and no connection attempt being made.

Quote Originally Posted by krohnjw
    Aha, I just loaded the same files on a 32 bit machine and I see the Connect as well as output. The UI is not blocked.

On a 64 bit machine though I continue to see the same issues of the UI blocking and no connection attempt being made.

Update: We have it running on 1 64 bit machine - perhaps constantly updating the lib on the machine I am developing on has mucked some things up. Let me wipe all of the registry entries and start with this working lib.

Update 2: Removing the Demo (MSI) and cleaning everything appears to have resolved whatever connectivity issues were created. We're up and running properly on both 32 bit and 64 bit machines.

Great!
    Nice to hear that, congrats!