MYSQL & Lightstreamer

Hello All,

I am new to Lightstreamer and Java development as a whole, I currently have a project that I would like to upgrade using Lightstreamer connected to MYSQL (currently it is PHP/MYSQL). I have searching and reviewing for the better part of a week and can not find anything that helps me making a valid MYSQL connection to a Lightstreamer app. I have made Java class that connects to the DB and I have "Frankenized" just about all of the Demos, I just cannot get past this one. Does anyone have a working example that I may look at that makes a Lightstreamer to MYSQL connection.

thanks
    nelson

Power Member
    Hi,

It's not clear where you are stuck.

You have a class that connects to the DB, now keeping into consideration which items are subscribed you should poll the DB and put the updates into the ItemEventListener.

Please take a look to the General Concepts.pdf file (under LS_HOME/DOCS-SDKs ) for a better understanding of the general workflow.

Administrator
    You might also want to take a look at this example:
    http://www.lightstreamer.com/vb/show...p?t=231&page=2

Mone & Alessandro thanks so much for taking the time to reply. Alessandro that is exactly what I was looking for and somehow missed when I was reading through the posts. Thanks again for you help.

nelson