Eclipse export runnable jar

I appear to be able to export a 'runnable jar' from my eclipse development environment but it does not export the pointer to the runnable main class com.lightstreamer.LS

I know I have got this working once before but I appear to have lost the knack!

Developed as ber the instructions here. It all runs tidily if launched from Eclipse and the run configuration specifies the .LS main class. but when exporting a runnable Eclipse appears to ignore the class specified in the config.

As far as I know, you should right-click on your Eclipse project, select Export>Runnable Jar file and then select your run configuration in the wizard mask. If everything is fine, in the Jar file the property Main-Class of the file MANIFEST.MF should be equal to the fully qualified name of your main class.

Quote Originally Posted by Alessandro Carioni View Post
    As far as I know, you should right-click on your Eclipse project, select Export>Runnable Jar file and then select your run configuration in the wizard mask. If everything is fine, in the Jar file the property Main-Class of the file MANIFEST.MF should be equal to the fully qualified name of your main class.
    Yup. Not happening. Never mind I will deploy standalone so I can get home some time before Brexit!

Then I can sort it out in the office at my leisure!