Suggestion: Announcement of releases

I just happened to notice today there was a new build available and I have to download it and extract to read the release notes so I know if its worth upgrading to.

As a licensee I think it would be nice if Lightstreamer sent out announcements of new releases along with release notes - failing that perhaps you could add a read only announcements area of the forum to post that information?

Thanks.

Administrator
    Thank you very much for the suggestion. That's absoultely right. In the past months we decreased to much the frequency of Lightstreamer newsletter. Starting from April we will send regular newsletters to registred users (that have chosedn to receive the newsletter).
    We will also add the changelog directly to the download page, so that a full download is not required to see the changes.
    As you can see, the download page is undergoing some changed in these hours, due to the imminent availability of Lightstreamer Moderato (that will be announced at AjaxWorld in NY).

Thanks

Thank you for the prompt response and action. I know you guys are busy on real coding so appreciate the web site improvements when you have time. I look forward to the buzz you'll get around Moderato.