Unhappy Hope not to be out of topic

Hi,
    I'm just a lightstreamer user who wish to know why "push" is not working in my application.
    I'm an intesatrade customer (an italian stocks trade company) which adopt lightstreamer tecnology for his push services. The company customer service do not seems to have clear ideas about the problem. When on a "book" window I click on push. a lightstreamer window come up, advising of not close the window. after when I do "netstat" in a dos window it shows a connection active with the push server, but my book window does not update data automaticaly yet.
    There is another problem associated, when i try on my book window to update data manualy a window appear advising that data can not be updated without send newly all information.
    Can you help me to understand the problem ? suggestions ?

Administrator
    Hi gtrop,

We have forwarded your request to the bank. We know they're upgrading the push infrastructure. I'm sure your issue wil be solved soon.

By the way, can you confirm if you see the online demos of this web site (http://www.lightstreamer.com/demos.htm) with no problem?

Cheers

Smile

Hi Alex,
    I confirm, all the online demos are working correctly. If this mean that LS is supported on my desktop should not be hard for the bank's customer care to solve the problem.

Thanks for your help.

ciao