Lightstreamer client courses launch during 2018 [request for input]

Hi all.

My name is Alonso Quiñones and I am the CEO of the company Premisit Group Limited. Our company is planning to launch courses in API (client) technologies for both API REST and streaming API. Our background in API knowledge comes from building (automated trading systems) where using both above mentioned techniques. We have used the programming languages "R" and "Julia" for building API clients and will soon start with Python as well. Some short intros will be released on Youtube for free, meanwhile some courses will be charged.

Question: What content would you be looking for if you would participate in a API training, with specifics to LightStreamer technologies?.

Your input is highly appreciated. Please respond in this thread.
    It will significantly help us in the course preparations.

/ Regards, Alonso Quinones - CEO
    Premisit Group Limited.
    Hi all.

My name is Alonso Quiñones and I am the CEO of the company Premisit Group Limited. Our company is planning to launch courses in API (client) technologies for both API REST and streaming API. Our background in API knowledge comes from building (automated trading systems) where using both above mentioned techniques. We have used the programming languages "R" and "Julia" for building API clients and will soon start with Python as well. Some short intros will be released on Youtube for free, meanwhile some courses will be charged.

Question: What content would you be looking for if you would participate in a API training, with specifics to LightStreamer technologies?.

Premisit Group Limited.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/premisit/
    Website (temp site): http://www.premisit.com
    Mail: info@premisit.com
    Last edited by toolbox; November 15th, 2017 at 12:28 PM.

Below you find a high level structure of planned API course.
    Please share your input and comment. / Regards, Alonso

--------------------
    Module 1 (Intro)
    --------------------
    1.1 Introduction
    1.2 Basics about API
    1.3 API RESTful / Intro
    1.4 API Streaming / Intro
    1.5 Architecture of API / Intro

-----------------------
    Module 2 (Details)
    -----------------------
    2.1 API / Details
    2.2 API RESTful / Details
    2.3 API Streaming / Details
    2.4 Architecture of API / Details

-----------------------------
    Module 3 (Preparation)
    -----------------------------
    3.1 Preparations for building a client
    3.2 Environment & Tools

------------------------------
    Module 4 (Build a client)
    ------------------------------
    4.1 Building a client - lab
    4.2 Troubleshooting tools and process.

-------------------------------------------------
    Module 5 (Documentation & Summary)
    -------------------------------------------------
    5.1 Documentation
    5.2 Summary

Hi all.

Premisit Group Limited.
    Hi all.

My name is Alonso Quiñones and I am the CEO of the company Premisit Group Limited. Our company is planning to launch courses in API (client) technologies for both API REST and streaming API. Our background in API knowledge comes from building (automated trading systems) where using both official writemyessay above mentioned techniques. We have used the programming languages "R" and "Julia" for building API clients and will soon start with Python as well. Some short intros will be released on Youtube for free, meanwhile some courses will be charged.

Premisit Group Limited.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/premisit/
    Website (temp site): http://www.premisit.com
    Mail: info@premisit.com
    Hello Alonso,

I would like to start with the API basics. Are there any online webinars or tutorials you could recommend? Are you planning to launch similar courses in 2019? I have sent a message to you via the contact form on the website. Should I send an email as well?

Thanks,
    Terry

Hi all.

My name is Alonso Quiñones and I am the CEO of the company Premisit Group Limited. Our company is planning to launch courses in API (client) technologies for both API REST and streaming API. Our background in API knowledge comes from building (automated trading systems) where using both fast essay writing service above mentioned techniques. We have used the programming languages "R" and "Julia" for building API clients and will soon start with Python as well. Some short intros will be released on Youtube for free, meanwhile some courses will be charged.

Hello Alonso,

Could you please share your ideas? You can email me, in case you may show some examples (files, large projects) - terry (dot) lewis (at) gmail (dot) com