Stockboard using LS appeared slowly

Hello!

I finished my stockboard using LS and tested on my local PC ok.

But when i put it on my server, run start.bat, LS server detected 2 Mac Address and add lisence successfull to 1 mac. Don't have any error when start LS server and when apdater using .net was also okie.

But when i ran client on my client PC, each item appered slowly (1 item/second) but when it appered it run normaly while other still appear.

I can't understand what was happen. Can any one help me.

Thanks you!

Administrator
    There is a "1 update per second" limitation that applies to each single item in the Moderato edition.

Though I can't understand what you see exactly, can this limitation explain it all?

Quote Originally Posted by DarioCrivelli
    There is a "1 update per second" limitation that applies to each single item in the Moderato edition.

Though I can't understand what you see exactly, can this limitation explain it all?
    sorry for my English.

This is my problem: my stockboard have 174 items, when i put server LS on my local PC, they appeared same time, but when i put LS server on my server they appeared in turn. but when it appeared it's updated normaly.

Can u understand my problem

Administrator
    So, you have got a fast scenario and a slow scenario
    and the only difference between them is that LS Server is moved on a different machine.
    I think that the delay must depend on external causes.

We can have a better idea of where the delays are introduced by getting the Server log,
    with the LightstreamerLogger.subscriptions and LightstreamerLogger.pump Log4j categories set at DEBUG in lightstreamer_log_conf.xml.

If possible, a smaller number of items should be used when taking the log.
    Can you replicate the problem using fewer items?
    In other words, do the delays occur immediately, on the first items shown?

lightstreamer_log_conf.xml

Quote Originally Posted by DarioCrivelli
    So, you have got a fast scenario and a slow scenario
    and the only difference between them is that LS Server is moved on a different machine.
    I think that the delay must depend on external causes.

We can have a better idea of where the delays are introduced by getting the Server log,
    with the LightstreamerLogger.subscriptions and LightstreamerLogger.pump Log4j categories set at DEBUG in lightstreamer_log_conf.xml.

Can you replicate the problem using fewer items?
    In other words, do the delays occur immediately, on the first items shown?
    I'm interested on setting of lightstreamer_log_conf.xml. Could you please guide on how to limit logs to smaller number of items and only severe errors? Thank you.

Administrator
    The inline comments in the lightstreamer_log_conf.xml file contain all the relevant information.
    The syntax is the one managed by Log4j; for severe errors, the priority name used is "FATAL", though they are only logged upon Server closure.
    At "ERROR" priority, error conditions that may affect single sessions or single client requests can be logged.

You probably refer to
    Actually, I just proposed using a different page or manually changing the subscription.
    There is no facility for selectively logging only a subset of the items or sessions.