Hi,

I have some unusual scenario. I have js (gwt) slider that helps the user to choose time for example slider could be moved from 0 to 60 min. I must have 2 data feeds that sends data to the client, and for example if the slider arrow is less that 20 min i must use the first feed, when the user slides after 20 min i must use the second feed.
I think i have 2 approches:
I) switch the feeds i.e. unsubscribe from one and subscribe to the second.
II) I use one feed and send all the data to the client and filter it there.

I must note that the subscribed items are the same (the data from the 2 feeds has the same format, but comes from different external sources).

If i use the I) i will loose time for subscribe/unsubscribe/subscribe and that will be visible to the user (and also he will move that slider very frequently).
if i use the II) i will send unneeded(double it) data to the client(but that is the point with LS, LS is constructed to avoid exactly that).

Help me decide, or if you have other better solutions?
Note: i have 2 external data generators, that must send the messages to one ls feed, which will send the data to the adapter. In the first approach i will have two items and only one will be subscribed at a time.
In the second apprach i will have only one item and i will filter the incoming data onItemUpdate function with my custom logic.
Regards.