System.Security.SecurityException

Hi when i try to run this example/demo
    I get a System.Security.SecurityException, The LightStreamer server and the client is running on the same local computer
    Please advise

Session initiation failed: Connection to Server failed Lightstreamer.DotNet.Client.PushConnException: Security exception ---> System.Net.WebException: Security exception ---> System.Security.SecurityException ---> System.Security.SecurityException: Security error. at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.InternalE ndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.<>c__Disp layClass5.<EndGetResponse>b__4(Object sendState) at System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.<>c__DisplayClass2. <BeginOnUI>b__0(Object sendState) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.BeginOnUI(SendOrPos tCallback beginMethod, Object state) at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.EndGetRes ponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at Lightstreamer.DotNet.Client.HttpProvider.ReadCallb ack(IAsyncResult asynchronousResult) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Lightstreamer.DotNet.Client.HttpProvider.DoHTTP(Bo olean isPost) at Lightstreamer.DotNet.Client.HttpProvider.DoHTTP(ID ictionary parameters, Boolean isPost) at Lightstreamer.DotNet.Client.PushServerTranslator.C allSession() at Lightstreamer.DotNet.Client.PushServerProxy.Connec tForSession() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Lightstreamer.DotNet.Client.PushServerProxy.Connec tForSession() at Lightstreamer.DotNet.Client.ServerManager..ctor(Co nnectionInfo info, IConnectionListener listener, IServerListener asyncListener) at Lightstreamer.DotNet.Client.LSClient.OpenConnectio n(ConnectionInfo info, IConnectionListener listener) at Lightstreamer.DotNet.Client.LSClient.OpenConnectio n(ConnectionInfo info, IConnectionListener listener) at TestApplication.MainPage.Connect()

Administrator
    Is your xap file requested by the browser to an external Web Server?
    In that case, the configuration of a "clientaccesspolicy.xml" file on Lightstreamer Server may still be needed.
    See <silverlight_accesspolicy_enabled> in the example configuration file for the 3.5.1 Server package.

i have the ClientAccessPolicy.xml and CrossDomain.xml in my C:\Lightstreamer\bin\windows and C:\Lightstreamer\conf dir , both these file have have been configured to access all

The silverlight_accesspolicy_enabled is set to Y
    and what should be the silverlight_accesspolicy_path set to ?
    Are my xml in the right path ?

As stated my Lightstreamer and my client run on the same computer

Please advise

--- ClientAccessPolicy.xml---
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <access-policy>
    <cross-domain-access>
    <policy>
    <allow-from http-request-headers="*">
    <domain uri="*"/>
    </allow-from>
    <grant-to>
    <resource path="/" include-subpaths="true"/>
    </grant-to>
    </policy>
    </cross-domain-access>
    </access-policy>

-----CrossDomain.xml-----

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <!DOCTYPE cross-domain-policy SYSTEM "http://www.macromedia.com/xml/dtds/cross-domain-policy.dtd">
    <cross-domain-policy>
    <allow-http-request-headers-from domain="*" headers="*"/>
    </cross-domain-policy>

Administrator
    To make sure that it is a configuration issue,
    try asking for /clientaccesspolicy.xml to your Lightstreamer Server and see if you get your file
    (for instance, http://push.lightstreamer.com/clientaccesspolicy.xml yields the one on our demo site).