Threaded View

Power Member

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\lightsample

Really I heartily thanking you,

Just now i could get understand about Lightstreamer and its adapter and client files. Too much of thanks to you. Based on this i have to develop stock market rates to client. We are developing application for bullion client. In that we are getting market rates from one third party application and we will add some of the margin and will display to users. Now i used ajax with settimeout() function to read file and display to client browser for every 200 mil second. Please give me some ideas to do this using lightstreamer. I got some basic points if you give some ideas means i can improve my application using lightstreamer.

And also i'm getting error in my php coding like
    Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\lightsample

Because getting error by indeterminate looping
    while (true) {
    $qry = "0|UD3|S|greetings|S|".$sid."|B|0|S|message|S| Do you count the following?|S|timestamp|S|Count: ".$cnt."\n";
    fwrite($feed, $qry);
    $cnt++;
    sleep(2);
    }

For this i have update php.ini file and changed max_execution_time = 36000000

now my browser continuously running. Is there any problem by this

How can i overcome this. Thanks advance
    Last edited by rvkvino; September 18th, 2013 at 12:03 PM.