Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightstreamer client implementation with Angular 2

Hi,

Is there any reference implementation of lightstreamer with angular 2. i have seen angular JS implementation but
    angular 2 is quite different from angular Js.

We are starting new project with angular 2 and will be using lightstreamer. Any example or reference is highly appreciated.

Regards ,

Administrator
    We are working on it. Will let you know soon.

Hi mhasan,

We have just published an Angular 2 Demo. See https://github.com/Lightstreamer/Lig...lient-angular2.

Regards

Hi Mr. Alessandro,

thanks for your quick response with demo. Exploring the demo implementation with angular 2.
    Just a quick ask, Is angular Js is more fast in real time update or angular2.

Regards,

Hi Mr. Alessandro,

Lightstreamer client library js file is not included in the demo source. In the source its comments are : Lightstreamer client library was generated by custom web client library generator.

Regards,

Hi mhasan,

We don’t usually include client libraries and similar stuff on Github because such files are common to all the projects and are frequently updated. But you can find the instructions to install the demo here (see the paragraph “Install”).

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by mhasan View Post
    Hi Mr. Alessandro,

Lightstreamer client library js file is not included in the demo source. In the source its comments are : Lightstreamer client library was generated by custom web client library generator.

Regards,

Hi mhasan,

We don’t think there are differences.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by mhasan View Post

Hi Mr. Alessandro,

thanks for your quick response with demo. Exploring the demo implementation with angular 2.
    Just a quick ask, Is angular Js is more fast in real time update or angular2.

Regards,
    Last edited by Alessandro Carioni; July 11th, 2016 at 10:29 AM.

Hi Alessandro!
    Could you show me how to change
    backgroundColor, setHotTime, setStyle ... as "Stocklist demo" in case I use angularjs (1.x). Thanks so much!

Power Member
    Hi nttam,

here you can find the StockList demo for Angular 1.2.2.
    You can update the demo.css file for changing the sytle, but please clarify what you mean for "setHotTime" and "setStyle".

Hi Gianluca,
    I mean in source code of client (pages) of Stock list demo, it has event "onVisualUpdate" for update background color, setHotTime, setAttribute, setStyle ...., so I want to you help me, how I can do that in Angularjs stock list demo ?