Hybrid View

Hi Mr Gianluca.finocchiaro,
    One more time, Its running ok now, but data is error font with unicode (I run by source code that font ok), maybe I need to config unicode utf-8 for lightstreamer server? if need, could you show me how to config? thanks!

Power Member
    Hi nttam,

could you please provide us with some examples of error in terms of sent and received data?

Thanks
    Gianluca

That error happen when received message from midleware at adapter, as this example: Data -> var_fr6: [V010103]: Tra cứu dữ liá»?u thà nh công. but when running by source code its ok: [V010103]: Tra cứu thông tin khách hàng thành công.

Power Member
    Hi nttam,

just to clarify the current scenario: the middleware sends "data" to the adapter and, from there, are forwarded to the clients, is it correct? So, on the client side such data appear in a wrong format. Please confirm my understanding, since we need to identify where the potential encoding/decoding issue really occurs.

Thanks,
    Gianluca

Yes, it is correct. But it's error unicode font at the
    adapter, example which I send you above is log of lightstreammer server. Thanks!

Power Member
    Ok nttam,

could you please provide us with a log excerpt from which such it is possible to analyze such issue?

Thanks
    Gianluca

I have created grouped adapters in eclipse and when trying to deploy adapters getting "No plugin found for prefix 'adapter' Imran Khan in the current project".Nawaz Sharif Is there any option in eclispe to deploy all adapters. If so could you please share steps how to deploy multiple adapters using eclipse IDE instead of CLI.
    Last edited by micro123456; February 6th, 2019 at 11:02 AM.

Administrator
    Hi,

The instruction provided in the original post by Gianluca should work also in your case, when multiple adapters are involved.
    Please consider that point 3., "Develop the custom Adapter Set", actually provides the possibility of developing many adapters, to be precise, each Adapter Set can contain only one Metadata Adapter but many Data Adapters.

Please could you explain better what you mean by " grouped adapters"? Could you also a little expand an the steps you followed?

Regards,
    Giuseppe

Although I have had my adaptors and eclipse and lightstreamer all working previously on my Desktop I have moved everything ( via Mercurial ) to a laptop so I can take advantage of some rare UK sunshine.

For the life of me I can't get Lightstreamer to run up under Eclipse. I keep getting

Code:
    Error reading logging configuration file conf\lightstreamer_log_conf.xml:java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.lightstreamer.init.c.a(c.java)
        at com.lightstreamer.a.e.d.a(d.java)
        at com.lightstreamer.f.b.a(b.java)
        at com.lightstreamer.f.b.a(b.java)
        at com.lightstreamer.f.a.a(a.java)
        at com.lightstreamer.LS.main(LS.java)
    Unable to load settings for logging system.
    Startup failed.
    The file is there and seems to work outside eclipse

everything appears to be set correctly and LS runs just fine when run from the batch file in the Windows directory outside eclipse.

Tearing my hair out ( Don't want to go back inside the office! )
    Last edited by nimbusgb; July 5th, 2019 at 09:01 AM.