Hi!
I've got a strange issue with the Lightstreamer .Net Client.
When I'm trying to close connection I've got the following exceptions:

• A first chance exception of type 'System.InvalidOperationException' occurred in System.dll
  • A first chance exception of type 'System.InvalidOperationException' occurred in System.dll
  • A first chance exception of type 'System.Threading.ThreadAbortException' occurred in System.dll
  • A first chance exception of type 'System.Threading.ThreadAbortException' occurred in System.dll
  • A first chance exception of type 'System.IO.IOException' occurred in System.dll
  • A first chance exception of type 'System.IO.IOException' occurred in System.dll
  • A first chance exception of type 'Lightstreamer.DotNet.Client.PhaseException' occurred in DotNetClient_N2.dll
  • A first chance exception of type 'System.Threading.ThreadAbortException' occurred in DotNetClient_N2.dll
  • A first chance exception of type 'System.Threading.ThreadAbortException' occurred in DotNetClient_N2.dll

Steps to reproduce:
  1. Run sample project under Visual Studio (https://docs.google.com/uc?authuser=...xport=download)
  2. Click "Connect" button to open connection
  3. Click "Disconnect" button to close connection => see Output console

What I'm doing wrong? Is there any way to fix this issue?