Quote Originally Posted by giuseppe.corti View Post
In practice, you could deploy into Lightstreamer server a pool of n robust Proxy Adapters, listening on a ports range. Afterwards you would have some freedom to add and remove Metadata and Data Adapters.
So you might turn off a running Data Adapter and reopen a new version without the client even notice it (in any case it is possible notify the disconnection of the source data to the client if you want).

But if you provide us more details about your needs, we can be more accurate in discussing the scenario.

Regards,
Giuseppe
Hi Giuseppe,
Regarding of adding and remove the Metadata and DataAdapters on runtime. I would like to get some advices about the deploying an Adapter Sets on runtime.
In my scenario, my code is currently running in-process with LS server. I have some cases that would like to achieve
1. I have a few version of client with is matched with the Adapter Sets version on LS server. I'm thinking of asking the client connect to a LOBBY AdapterSets then the LOBBY will response to client the AdapterSets name they should connect to. Is there any better solution to achieve this?
2. In case I would like to add a new AdapterSets version or the current AdapterSets need to update the code, is there any solution to add or update them on runtime in a same LS server. Can you provide some demo for it please.

Thanks