Threaded View

Continuous "Current delay for tasks scheduled on thread pool SERVER..." messages

Hi,

Ive just changed my instance type on AWS and suddenly started having the following problems as you can see from the logs.
    There are repeated Current delay for tasks scheduled on thread pool SERVER..." messages

the create_session.js request is timing out and the delay for the threadpool then continues to grow larger and larger after each thread in the threadpool appears to become blocked.

I'm thinking it could be something to do with the Java version as this seems to me to be the only thing that has changed and my local version on Mac OSX is still working fine with the same configuration.

Please can you check if my lightstreamer version and my java version are available.

Please let me know how I can resolve the issue.

My zipped ogfile at DEBUG level is attached.

Ive also see that a new version of LS is available - is there any guide on how to upgrade - I noticed that the adapter.xml file format has changed. Please can you let me know how to upgrade - my current adapters.xml file is attached. I'm using the adapter class:

<adapter_class>com.lightstreamer.adapters.remote.d ata.RobustNetworkedDataProvider</adapter_class>

How can I create an equivalent configuration for the latest LS release.

Thank you very much.
    Attached Files Attached Files