Hybrid View

Hi Giuseppe,

thanks for your efforts

* the time of the delay occurred when the three adapters worked together. and not in some hours.
    * the adapter
    s (y) and (z) are completely independent. they are separated Windows applications and running on the same machine.
    * the adapters
    (y) and (z) depends on the adapter (x). that they subscribe to items from the adapter (x) then make some calculations then push the data to LS.

Administrator
    Hi engcoder,

I'm sorry but even after new checks I could not track down the delays. I examined some cases where 3 Adapters regularly update the server.
    For example, at 12:08:02 and 12:52:02 Adapters identified as "#2 Notify Receiver" and "#3 Notify Receiver " seem to react to updates from "#4 Notify Receiver " but everything happens within milliseconds.

I'm not sure if my interpretation of the relationship between the Adapters is correct; but if you know a specific time in which there have been delays, please, could you show us it?

Furthermore, have you already ruled out that the delays can depend on slowness of Adapters? For example in the case of high activity could the calculations performed to cause a crisis of cpu on the machine?

Regards,
    Giuseppe