Hybrid View

Dear Mone,

we are using official licensed Lightstreamer 5.1.2 version and I can confirm that all events were received successfully and data transmitted well, Issue is concentrated only on implementing DDE. Server to update Excel clients with changeable data received from LightStreamer Server, which is done as I explained but the issue when update received from LightStreamer server it did not update the same item in excel client..why?? Is there a specific way to do so?? or specific steps to follow??

I tried to use RTD as you mentioned and followed all instruction to run Demo, but it not working, how can I run it using our lightstreamer server? and merge it as part of our system??

Can we upgrade to new version of Lightstreamer? what are procedures to follow?

Thanks and best regards...
    Thanks and Best regards,
    Hassan A. Shehata

Administrator
    On the DDE front, if the only problem is how to publish the data obtained by Lightstreamer, unfortunately, we don't have any experience to share.

On the RTD front, what exactly didn't work with our demo?
    Do you refer to the "View live demo" link, or to the "Install + Run" instructions, or to the "Build + Install + Run" instructions?
    In the latter two cases, which step didn't work? Is there anything unclear in the explanation?
    The latter two cases would allow you exactly to run the demo using your local installation of LS Server, so you can also merge it with the existing system by leveraging the source code.

To upgrade an existing and working Lightstreamer installation, you should follow the hints in the included README.TXT file.
    Which versions are you referring to?