Null values on Item update

I have subscribed to an item on our server and when it is updated the client receives an UpdateInfo whos fields are all null. Any idea what may cause this? MERGE, DISTINCT, and RAW all return this result.I have subscribed to an item on our server and when it is updated the client receives an UpdateInfo whos fields are all null. Any idea what may cause this? MERGE, DISTINCT, and RAW all return this result.

Administrator
    Hi atif,

First, please consider that: if you declare you have a snapshot in the isSnapshotAvailable method and then you send the first update with the snapshot flag set to false, this will cause the server to consider the snapshot to be made of empty values and thus it will send nulls. After that it sends the first update of your adapter.
    Can you please check if this is your case?

Otherwise, I think that the best way to investigate the issue should be increasing the log level. Please set these two logger (in lightstreamer_log_conf.xml) to DEBUG level

and post here a snippet of the lightstreamer.log file with the involved susbscription request.

Regards,
    Giuseppe