Hybrid View

hi,
    the time was between 1:00 PM and 1:30 PM.
    i guess the error due to the client not the adapter but i am not sure becaue i can't investigate the log file.
    what is the reason of the timout that made the server gives up?
    Last edited by engcoder; November 13th, 2014 at 12:47 PM.

Administrator
    I assume that the provided timeframe is referred to the latest log.
    I don't notice anything special in that period, but for a massive disconnection and reconnection at 13:02.
    Is that unexpected or is that normal and, actually, the milestone that you consider as the start of the specified timeframe?

The observed subscription timeouts are caused by delays in the Remote Adapter in answering to Subscribe requests;
    this is likely originated in your Remote Adapter code, and it means that the Subscribe call took more than 10 seconds to complete.
    Did you notice these delays?

Anyway, the delays occur far before and far after your timeframe; so they seem to be unrelated with client issues occurred within the timeframe.
    So, it becomes important for us to get answers to the other questions, that is:
    Is the "push server exception" an exception thrown by your tool or is it the PushServerException that is thrown by some of our client SDKs?
    In the latter case, what is the associated message?

By the way, many warnings in the log say:
    Unexpected UPDATE event for key xxxxx. Event propagated as an ADD command.
    Such UPDATE is set by your Data Adapter when sending an event for an item in COMMAND mode;
    it is unexpected if no previous ADD for the key was issued.
    So, the UPDATE is turned into an ADD.
    If you just use UPDATE instead of ADD for simplicity, this may work.
    Otherwise, consider that each ADD increases the item snapshot to be kept by the Server and sent to the clients, whereas the UPDATE just changes the item state.