Hybrid View

I have taken the steps you have outlined and I am getting the same error.

I used the Online Generator with the LightStreamerClient, Subscription, and Use namedspaced globals options. (we are not using any other classes)

I copied the output of the generator and replaced the lightstreamer.js file contents with the generated output.

I changed all references to
    ->

I cleaned all the GWT output files, recompiled, and still received the same error. I then removed the <inherits name='com.google.gwt.query.Query'/> from the xml and recompiled/ran, and started noticing the call to new $wnd.Lightstreamer.LightstreamerClient(); was returning null.

Is there a change to the lightstreamer_globals.js that also needed to happen?

Thanks

Administrator
    Hi flybyGWT,

No, no changes to the generated library, you just need be sure that the new library file is correctly pointed from html page.

I apologize i am taking this over from another developer so I am not entirely which scripts are suppose to be included.

Our html page only loads <script src="lightstreamer/lightstreamer_globals.js"></script>... Is that incorrect?

Thanks.

Administrator
    Only one file needs to be included and the filename where you saved the generated library should match with the <script> command in HTML page.
    So, if you have saved the lib in "lightstreamer/lightstreamer.js", you should change html page in: