Hi!

I am a complete newbie when it comes to setting up servers and such so I was hoping someone could help me with this.. I have the newest version of Lightstreamer Vivace (5.1.1 - eval license) and have set it up on a PC with Windows 8 (not 8.1). It works perfectly when running locally and using the Lightstreamer server itself as a webserver.

What I am going to do is to perform load tests of the Lightstreamer server with clients running on another machine connected to the server machine via cable. From what I have understood, this requires me to "split up" the Lightstreamer application, using a web server to serve the static files and have the Lightstreamer server running by itself. I've looked at this: http://www.lightstreamer.com/distros...WEB_SERVER.TXT , but this seems to be an outdated document - I cannot find a misc.js file nor a folder called commons for that matter.

So - what I was hoping to get, is a step-by-step explanation to get me up and running.. The server I was hoping to use is just a simple node.js express server, but if I need a more "full" server like apache or so, I'll just install it.