DynaGrid: Setting multiple attributes on one HTML tag

Hello, can I set multiple attributes on one HTML tag in each generated row in Dynagrid, based on the data pushed from lightstreamer server ? For example (fields assigned in bold):

<DynaGridTable>
    <tr>
    <td><div attrib1="<%field1value%>" attrib2="<%field2value%>" attrib3="<%field3value%>"><%divvalue%></div></td>
    <td><a href="<%href1value%>" style="color:<%atag1color%>"><%atagtext%></a></td>
    <td><a href="<%href2value%>" onclick="return func('<%atag2idvalue%>');"></a></td>
    <td><input type="checkbox" checked="<%checkedvalue%>" id="<%cbhtmlid%>" name="<%cbhtmlname%>" class="cbclass_<%checkboxclassname%>" /></td>
    <td><input type="hidden" id="<%hiddenid%>" name="<%hiddenname%>" value="<%hiddenvalue%>" /></td>
    </tr>
    </DynaGridTable>

Another question is can I assigned it to attribute in the row tag?

<DynaGridTable>
    <tr attrib1="<%rowattrib1%>" attrib2="<%rowattrib2%>" attrib3="<%rowattrib3%>">
    </tr>
    </DynaGridTable>

Any suggestion?

Regards,

Justin

Power Member
    Hi,

You currently can't automatically fill different values on the same html element. You have to choose what to update and update just that. I'll keep in mind for the future but I can't assure it will be implemented.

You have several options though:
    1. the onVisualUpdate event will give you the DOM element that is being updated. You can use that to mopdify the html yourself
    2. use a third-party library to update the html elements. I think Angular.js should be able to do that with something like this: