How to configure hot and cold phases with an update

Hi,

i would like to configure the length of "hot" and "cold" phases when i get an update, but i can't found anything related to this on iOS Client API

Are there any equivalencies to javascript methods : setHotTime, setHotToColdTime and setColdToHotTime?

regards

Administrator
    Hello,

"hot" and "cold" phases on the web client are related to the "visual layer": the layer of the library that takes care of visualizing an update in one of supported ways (grid, chart, widget, etc.). The iOS client has no such layer, it hands you over the updated data and it's up to you to visualize it in some way.

Anyway, the Stocklist demo source code, available on GitHub, may give you an example on how to do this. Take a look at:
    - how the updates are received and handed over to the table: method table:itemPosition:itemName:didUpdateWithInfo: of StockListViewController;
    - how the table shows updated data: method tableView:cellForRowAtIndexPath: of StockListViewController;
    - finally, how cells are flashed and "unflashed": methods flashLabel:withColor: and unflashLabel: of StockListViewController.

Hope this helps.
    Best regards,

Gianluca

Hi Gianluca,

thanks for your help. I was looking for something like that

Regards