I am setting up a .NET client and things appear to be working but Lightstreamer is not distributing updates to the client. I think it might be a subscription problem but I am not sure if I understand the process correctly. I am using SimpleTableInfo but I either don't see a good description or I don't understand how it works.

I have a database table to which I want to subscribe but like many implementations I have a twist. I have an existing subscription based system that I have to rely on t get my updates. This requires that I have to pass Lightstreamer subscription info and legacy subscription info to adapter.

Here is what I am doing now:

SimpleTableInfo tableInfo = new SimpleTableInfo(
"dev|" + subKeys.InnerXml, //This is the table I need data from and the additional XML I need for my legacy system.
"MERGE", //I am really kinda clueless what this should be so I left it with with the same values as the example I was working with
"DEV_ID ROW_ID DEV_TYPE DESCRIPTION", //These are the table columns I am interested in
false); //I am really kinda clueless what this should be so I left it with with the same values as the example I was working with

tableInfo.SetRange(1, 1);

client.SubscribeTable(
tableInfo,
new fidsDeviceListener(cliPage, updateDelegate, statusChangeDelegate));

Hope this is a good start for my question.