Hybrid View

Ok, so I ran another test with the same setup: one machine as server - another as client (with 1000 clients, having 1 subscription to a private item, which updates 50 times a second). The messages sent over the wire are 100 characters of e.g. "AAAAAA....", "BBBBB....", "CCCCC...." etc. until "ZZZZ ....." and then it rolls over to "AAAA...." Again.

Now, running this test on our test environment (domain x), produces the result I wrote about earlier - 50.000 updates/second, but a much too low kbit/s rate).

However, running the exact same test on domain y, produces correct results (50.000 updates/s, approx 4500kbit/s).

Test one is running on Windows Server 2012 (LS server) and Windows Server 2008 R2 (clients), where the test with the good results are run on 2 Windows 8 machines.

But to answer your questions:

Delta-delivery is turned off. And even with the setting on, two consecutive messages should not be identical.

Both servers configuration files are the same, with:

<delta_delivery>N</delta_delivery>
    <max_delay_millis>30</max_delay_millis>

I will send config file + log file + screenshot of monitor console to the support email address.
    Last edited by cwt237; September 30th, 2013 at 09:33 AM.

Administrator
    We have checked the log files sent to our support email address.

The discrepancies in the expected figures seem to be due to the intervention of the delta delivery. Something similar to what happened here.