Hybrid View

Events stopped to receiving

Hi,

I am upgrading ligtstreamer client 4.4 to 6 in GWT. It’s working properly but sometime the client browser stopped receiving the events/messages from the AMS . After printed the below message in lighstreamer log the events are stopped but the connection is available.

LightstreamerMonitorText |Timer-0 |Total threads = 87, Total heap = 48234496 (free = 35803800), Sessions = 1 (max = 1), New sessions = [+2, -1], Connections = 2 (max = 2), New connections = [+3, -1], In-pool threads = 34, Active threads = 0, Available threads = 34, Queued tasks = 0, Pool queue wait = 0, NIO write queue = 0, NIO write queue wait = 0, NIO write selectors = 2, NIO total selectors = 16, Subscribed items = 1, Inbound throughput = 0 updates/s (pre-filtered = 0), Outbound throughput = 0 updates/s (0 kbit/s, max = 0.38), Lost updates = 0 (total = 0), Total bytes sent = 5046, Client messages throughput = 0 msgs/s (0 kbit/s, max = 0), Total messages handled = 0, Extra sleep = 0, Notify delay = 0

We have not encounter the same issue when we tested the application with 4.4 client code.

Thanks
    Muthulakshmi

HI Muthulakshmi

From the log snippet you sent, it seems the server is not receiving anything fron the adapter and thus sending anything to the client (throughput = 0), even if there is a subscribed item.
    To me the issue seems not be related to the client upgrade.
    You may set the LightstreamerLogger.subscriptions logger at DEBUG and take a look what actually the adapter is sending.

HTH
    Marco

Hi Macro,

Thanks for your reply. Actually my adaptor was sending the events to client.
    Please see my lightstreamer server log

02-Aug-13 13:10:07,240|DEBUG|LightstreamerLogger.subscriptio ns|ession Dispatcher (8107263)|INCOMING DATA for DL_224620130801HNL__SEA__01_PIDS_EVENT --> {OLDSEATID=, STBYSEATID=, SEATED_COMPARTMENT=Y, PSGR_INBOUND_COLOR=, BAGS_COUNT=0, STBYITEMNUMBER=, CabinId=, PNRLOCATOR=F7898B, STBYTICKETLIFTREQUIRED=, PRIORITYCODE=, Remaining=, INBOUND_CONNECTION=2246, ISCLEARED=, THRU=false, Upgrades=, PAXSEQNUMBER=, ISSTBYCLRD=, ZONEID=, Reserved=, DETERMINE_SKY_PRIORITY=false, DEPARTURE_GATE=, PREM_CI=, Thru=, Cleared=, PASSENGER=BECK,ANGELAL, BCN_NOT_ON=, DESTINATION=SEA, RECORD_LOCATOR=F7898B, TOTAL_UNACCOMP_MINORS=, ISINBOUNDCONX=, SeatsCapacity=, PSGR_GRP_TYPE=Z, STBYSEATPREFLIST=, ON=, NEWSEATID=, SKY_ON=, TOTAL_PETS=, PREBOARD=, FREQUENT_FLYER_STATUS=FF, STBYCMPTCODELIST=, SORTKEY=, PRIORITY=, ASSIGNEDCABINCODE=, PASSENGER_SEGMENT_ID=, RevenueStbys=, BOOKINGS=0, STBYCLASSOFSVCLIST=, SSRCODE=, SEATSTATUS=CI, RED_CONNECTION=, SKA=, ISSTBYCLRDTHRU=, On=, BCN_NUMBER=, SKD=, ARRIVAL_GATE=, TOTAL_INFANTS=, ISREMOVED=, TIMESTAMP=, STANDBY_CONNECTION=, HK=, STBYLISTITEMNO=, BOOKED_COMPARTMENT=Y, INBOUND_DEPT_ID=, ISDELETED=, SeatsSold=, BCN_DELETED=, ID=, IS_BCN=false, NONREVENUESTANDBY=false, SEAT=41C, STBYDESTINATION=, PSGR_OUTBOUND_COLOR=, ETD=, BCN_STATUS=, ETA=, CONX_TIME=, ISSTBYRMVD=, ZONENUMBER=, OUTBOUND_DEPT_ID=DL 231420130802SEA MSP 01, INBOUND_SEATSTATUS=, ZONENO=, ACTION_CODE=SNAPPCILISTADDPSGR, ISXFERDTO=, Non_revStbys=, PREM_ON=, STANDBYGROUP=, STBYNRSAEMPLDATE=, CUSTOMER_ID=0006973501775, STANDBYID=, FARE_CODE=U , STANDBYPRINTER_STATUS=, ISSTBYDLTD=, INBOUND=, SSRS=DOCS/TKNE/, STDY_GRP=, STBYPARTYCOUNT=, PASSENGER_SEGEMENT_ID=0006973501775201305060021701 5208HNL, CONX=, COMPARTMENT=, CI=, CABIN=Y, YELLOW_CONNECTION=, Checked_In=, SKY_PRIORITY=false, SPECIAL_NEEDS_PSGRS=, COLORCODE=, SKY_CI=}
    02-Aug-13 13:10:07,240|DEBUG|LightstreamerLogger.push |PUMP POOLED THREAD 1 |RELEASING DATA --> 168
    y(774);
    d(2,1,'SNAPPCILISTADDPSGR',2,'0',4,'Y','0','Y','$' ,'$','$',4,'0006973501775',1,'SEA','false',2,'U ','FF','$','$',1,'2246',2,'false',10,'$','false',1 ,'$','DL 231420130802SEA MSP 01','BECK,ANGELAL','000697350177520130506002170152 08HNL',1,'F7898B',3,'F7898B',1,'$','$','$','41C',' Y','$','$','CI',2,'false',3,'DOCS/TKNE/',14,'$','false',4,'$',11,'Z',3);

I opened same url in two diffrent browser then i did the operation in one browser it was updated in both browsers. Agian i did the same operation ,it was not updated and events are not subscribed tothe browser in which i did but the second browser was updated.

So i thought the problem was with the browser when we do the manual operations. Please guide me how to resolve this.

Thanks
    Muthulakshmi

Hi Muthulakshmi,

If I've correctly understood, the issue is: the client performing the action, that leads to a change in the data, sometimes does not receive the update, while the other clients receive all the updates. Is this the issue?
    To better understand what actually happens I need more detail.
    It will be great if you are able to reproduce the test in a restricted test environment, specify the steps to reproduce the issue, and send the log file to support@lightstreamer.com, with indications on how to identify the log rows related to the issue, like the exact time when the issue occurs, and the user or customer id.
    As you said, you have upgraded the client. Does this mean that, with the old client, you aren't able to reproduce the issue? Correct?

regards,
    Marco