GWT Demo problem

I download & run GWTDemo for LS Colosseo - using JavaScript client 6.0. I get an error:

com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (TypeError) @gwtdemo.client.LSGWTLightstreamerClient::createCl ient()([]): undefined is not a function

I use GWT 2.5.1, JRE7, devmode.

How to solve it? Thanks.

Sorry, my mistake. I use lightstreamer.js instead of lightstreamer_globals.js.

I got serveral errors:

1. StatusWidget is not defined in initClient()
    ---> I just remove this code //thisSub.addListener(new StatusWidget("left", "0px", true));

2. Subscription is not defined in initSubscription()
    ---> I modify this code mySub = new Subscription(subscriptionMode, itemList, fieldList);
    to mySub = new $wnd.Subscription(subscriptionMode, itemList, fieldList);

3. Error "Please specify a valid field list" in initSubscription(). I don't know how to fix

Here is my environment:
    Eclipse Juno SR2
    GWT 2.5.1
    JRE 7
    Devmode

I compiled GWTDemo project successfully.

Administrator
    Hi tvhnet2013,

The "Please specify a valid field list" error is typical when the fieldList parameter is passed null or as a string instead of a vector.
    Please can you check the fieldList parameter passed to the Subscribtion constructor?

Anyway, about the lighstreamer.js library can you confirm me that you have generated the library through the online generator or you have just copied and renamed the lightstreamer_global.js file included in the Lightstreamer distribution?

Thank you.

Thanks,

I solved the problem. In dev mode, String[] param cannot be auto cast to JsStringArray in JSNI.
    I just copy & rename the lightstreamer_global.js file included in the Lightstreamer distribution.