Help needed in starting Deployment_DotNet_Server(custom)

Hi ,

I am customized DotNetStockListDemo according to my reqirements and built it in .NET1.1 and deployed DotNetStockListDemo.dll in (with changed modications) path:
    LS_EVAL\Lightstreamer\DOCS-SDKs\sdk_adapter_dotnet\examples\DotNetStockListDe mo\Deployment\Deployment_DotNet_Server\dotnet_1.1

After that I started dotnet remote server and LS server succesfully, then I can see the results in the browser .

here my intention is to use the Deployment_DotNet_Server(custom)

for that i did the same thing what I said above by deploying my dll DotNetStockListDemo.dll in path
    \LS_EVAL\Lightstreamer\DOCS-SDKs\sdk_adapter_dotnet\examples\DotNetStockListDe mo\Deployment\Deployment_DotNet_Server(custom)\dot net_1.1

and i can start the both server s successfully but i can't see the result in browser ,can any one help in solving this.

here i am also attaching remoteserver.log And lsserver.log files.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi,

for your note :

I am facing the same problem with .net2.0 built libraries also , I am doing everything as explainred above by replacing all .net 1.1 built libraries with all .net 2.0 built libraries in their respected paths.

By doing so I can start my dotnet remote server & LSserver succefully, But LSserver is not pushing data on to the client side.

can any one help in solving this,

thanks,

Administrator
    I assume you are using the application based on large data that you mentioned in other threads.
    Then, as a first step, make sure that you have customized the launch script in a way similar to the other case. For instance, the Remote Server log shows some command line arguments that, if I remember well, in the other case you had to remove.
    We couldn't find any suggestion from the logs, hence we need to log the data flow. Please, log the Proxy Adapter first, which is easier, by setting as DEBUG the priority for the com.lightstreamer.adapters.remote category in lightstreamer_log_conf.xml. In order to protect the log against huge data, you could put a limit on the log line length, by modifying the "ConversionPattern" argument of the log4j appenders defined in the first part of the configuration file; put %.200m in place of %m, for instance.

Thanks Dario, for the reply

I replaced %m to %.200m in lightstreamer_log_conf.xml file as you said, Then generated log files are I am attaching

Administrator
    I can't see any traffic through the Proxy Adapter in the Server log.
    Before proceeding, please, make sure that the priority for the "com.lightstreamer.adapters.remote" category in "lightstreamer_log_conf.xml" is set as DEBUG.

Hi,

I changed set priority value to DEBUG in following line of code in "lightstreamer_log_conf.xml"

HTML Code:
    <!-- logging of events of the Remote Data Adapter -->
        <category name="com.lightstreamer.adapters.remote" class="org.apache.log4j.Logger">
            <priority value="DEBUG" />
    Then, generated log file are

I am attaching the log files here

Administrator
    The Lightstreamer.txt log shows that the data received by the Server is produced by the original StockListDemo Data Adapter; note that fields like "bid_quantity" or "last_price" are logged. In some way, your custom Data Adapter has not replaced the original sample.
    In order to eliminate name conflicts, I suggest you to customize the class name of your own Data Adapter and customize the "StandaloneLauncher.cs" source, which, at line 116, loads the Data Adapter. Note that StandaloneLauncher.cs is not a general purpose code, but just a sample code (based on the StockListDemo) that shows how a Remote Server can be included in your own main.