Basic stock-list demo

Hi,

How can i use lightstreamer basic stock list data in our .net project(wpf application or winform application). i want to develop application with stock list live data. Could you please let me know about this?

Regards,
    Sheik
    Last edited by sheik; May 6th, 2013 at 09:33 AM.

Hi Sheik,

if I understand, you want to develop a client, not an Adapter. Am I wrong?
    In this case note that Lightstreamer does not provide any real market data: the stock list demo is based on fake data.

Regards,
    Marco

Hi Marco,
    Thanks for your update.
    you are absolutely correct. we need to develop client. We need to access lightstreamer real time data as a data source for our wpf or windows control. but we dont know how to access it from client application. could you please show the demo about accessing light steamer data's in .net app not in html.

Regards,
    Sheik

Hi Sheik,

You can find the .NET version of the Stock-List Demos in the Lightstreamer distribution Allegro/Presto/Vivace.
    - download Lightstreamer Allegro/Presto/Vivace from http://www.lightstreamer.com/download and unzip it
    - look at DOCS-SDKs/sdk_client_dotnet/examples/DotNetClientStockListDemo

(BTW it it's a client question, you should have posted it at the ".NET Client API" forum, instead of this one - the ".NET Adapter API". )

Regards,
    Marco