Hybrid View

Hi Mone,

Thanks for your help.

I have took a look for here http://www.lightstreamer.com/vb/show...lBasedProvider.

In my project, I want use NonVisualTable like that but pass null as group and/or schema name. It sounds like wishful thinking

Power Member
    sorry, but I don't understand why you want to use null as schema and group name.
    Isn't my example suitable for your needs?

My project tearm have choosen the push technology - pushlet before I join. Now the performance is not suitable for the customer requirements. So we focus on the lightstreamer. But the pushlet web client development have been completed. I want to establish an adapter between pushlet and lightstreamer. I have completed the server-side codes, but broken by the group and schema. If can pass null as group and schema name on NonVisualTable, I will finish the switch workload and suggest to purchase the commercial edition lightstreamer. Of course, I also can suggest for project term to rewrite the client codes. I think it is not a very difficult matter

Thanks for your useful help. I have got a short cut for the lightstreamer.

cheers

Power Member
    Ok, I understand,
    but just customizing the MetadataProvider and use a custom string instead of the null value should not be a big change unless you already have a custom MetadataProvider incompatible with such approach.

Let me know if you need further info.