5.1.1 health page

I use the demo license and the health page doesn't work. I got HTTP status 404 while accessing http://localhost:8080/health/

does anyone know what's going on here?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.1.1 health page.png 
Views:	652 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	126

Administrator
    Hi itcecsa,

Please note that the healthcheck request url to use is: http://localhost:8080/lightstreamer/healthcheck
    Please also ensure that the <available_on_all_servers> parameter in the <healthcheck> section of configuration file is properly setted and note that the healthcheck is available only with Allegro/Presto/Vivace edition.

thanks for replying.

now I get the health page
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.1.1 health page Feb 18.jpg 
Views:	645 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	127
    this page doesn't have connection info and memory info, which 4.0 does provide
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.0 health page.jpg 
Views:	651 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	128

I am using Demo license, is this the reason I am not getting the connection info and memory info? if not, did I not set up my lightstreamer server correctly?

Administrator
    So, you were referring to the Internal Monitor Console page.
    The Internal Monitor Console, when enabled, can be accessed through the /monitor/ URL.
    However, the URL can be configured through the <monitor_url_path> configuration element.
    The /health/ URL must have been your own configuration for your deployment of Server version 4;
    after installing Server version 5, you should manually port this configuration in the new configuration file.