Thread: DotNet Adapter

DotNet Adapter

Hi All ,
    I've one problem when i change Java Adapter to DotNet Adapter but when i browse StockListDemo on my browser then it didn't working . I copied all file into Folder \DotNetStockListDemo\Deployment\Deployment_LS\Stoc kList_sockets to Folder Lightstreamer\adapters\StockList . Then i run the DotNetServers.bat script in Folder DotNetStockListDemo\Deployment\Deployment_DotNet_S erver . But when i open DotNetServer.log file then it shows : Connection failed, retrying in 10 seconds... . I installed Framework 1.0 and 2.0 in my computer , i open port 6661,6662,6663 , i stopped windows firewall but it isn't working . Anyone can help me ?????

Thanks for your attention

Administrator
    Hi,
    which is the state of the Server when the Remote Server is logging "retrying"?
    The Server should write "Connecting..." and at least one of the involved ports should
    be shown by "netstat -a".
    See also this case.

Dario

Thank Dario ,
    I read log file , it write : "2007-11-03 12:05:53,638 [3304] INFO Lightstreamer.DotNet.Server.NetworkedServerStarter [(null)] - Connecting... "
    "2007-11-03 12:05:53,794 [1064] WARN Lightstreamer.DotNet.Server.NetworkedServerStarter [(null)] - Connection failed, retrying in 10 seconds..." . And i used command netstat - a then it show : "TCP sw-19:2724 sw-19.abcde.com.vn:6663 SYN_SENT" or "TCP sw-19:2828 sw-19.abcde.com.vn:6661 SYN_SENT"
    I dont understand why it not working

Administrator
    Hi

It is quite unusual that a connection is in a SYN_SENT state.
    Is it possible that a local firewall is blocking packets back from Lightstreamer Server to the Remote Server?
    Can you also see the 6663 port as open for listening? (I assume that you are running both Lightstreamer Server and the Remote Server on the same machine).
    What can you see on Lightstreamer Server log? You should find it as logs\Lightstreamer.log

Dario