Threaded View

Thanks Mone... We will always send heart beat data to client every 2 sec... So am not sure about what you mean by no data. In my application its happening when on pick time of data flow.. I will check and share more details on this...

I am trying to use the above timeout in my app but am not able to find any sample piece of code.. Can you please share some code to configure these timeouts?

I am not quite sure how to get Policy object to set this configurations.

I tried like below, its always coming as undefined...

var thisPage = this.@com.delta.acs.snapp.gates.web.client.lightst reamer.setup.LSGWTPushPage:age;
    thisPage.policy.setTimeoutForStalled()...

thisPage.policy - this is coming as undefined..

Here is the pattern i observed till now,

"This may happen if the connection is broken for some reason (e.g.: the computer entering a sleep status). On newer versions of the library we changed the transport used on IE8 and are able to detect such broken connections earlier.

You may monitor the application to see if you can find a pattern that leads to the broken connection (e.g.: connection is broken when user clicks on a button) we may try to find a work-around.
    On the other hand note that a broken connection is always possible, that's why the library reconnects to the server as soon as it detects one."

The connection is broken mostly happening when we don't user is not doing on the browser(Example: Open a application and navigate to one screen after that working something else in other IE8 browsers or left the application browser idly for some time.) Note: We will be always getting some events/messages.
    Let me know if you think any workaround for this.

Regards
    Suresh N
    Last edited by snatarajan; January 3rd, 2013 at 08:43 PM.