MultiDynaMetapushTable with hightlight row when onClick

Hi,
    My client web is use MultiDynaMetapushTable to add rows on table. But I need click and hightlight to choose row. But each of row which is added by COMMAND Mode, it don't have "ID" for get/set stylesheet on this row.

And function hightLightRow() on row is used for hightlight row when I choose this rows.

And I read document DynaGrid index content, it said:
    "Note that the template element can contain an arbitrary HTML structure and should contain HTML cells to be used to display the row field values. However, it should not contain elements to which an HTML "id" attribute has been assigned, because the elements will be cloned and the HTML specification prescribes that an id must be unique in the document. (The id of the template element, required by Lightstreamer, is not cloned).More visualization actions can be performed through the provided VisualUpdate event objects received on the DynaGridListener."
    http://www.lightstreamer.com/docs/cl.../DynaGrid.html

How can I click and hightlight row?
    Last edited by kid_119k; November 22nd, 2012 at 10:33 AM.

I used LightStreamer Moderato with lib is 4.1

Power Member
    Hi,

first of all I have to suggest you to upgrade to the new Lightstreamer server / client libraries

As per your problem, lucky enough I already have a small example that I made for a customer showing something similar to what you need and using the same library you're using.

Temporary you can see the example live here: http://www.lightstreamer.com/temp/selectExample/

Note that the online deploy will disappear soon, so I also attach the sources to this post for future references.
    Also note that the code needs to be improved, this is just a simple example to show you the approach to use.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Many thanks Mone,

I will upgrade my server and deploy your example code on my LightStreamer server.
    Last edited by kid_119k; November 23rd, 2012 at 03:37 AM.

Your example code is helpful on my web.

Thanks Mone.

Power Member
    Hi,

just to be clear:

• you don't need to upgrade the server (to version 5) to run the example
    • the example is NOT based on the latest client (version 6) but on the previous one (version 5)
    • to upgrade the client (to version 6) you need to upgrade the server (to version 5) first, as the old server (version 4) is not compatible with the new client.
    • the example code is not compatible with the new client, the idea is the same though

HTH

Hi Mone,
    Currently, my LightStreamer server is upgraded on version 5, and this your example code run well on this client lib.
    I still don't upgrade my server on version 6.

"the example code is not compatible with the new client, the idea is the same though", I will check this code if I upgrade my server on version 6.
    Many thanks Mone so much.