integration with phonegap

Hi im trying to run your code with phonegap not as native android or iphone but as js.
    Now im trying to run it on Android and i get 2 ERRORS That i cannot debug because there are in your files.
    I know your JS is not meant to run on such platforms but i would shore like to try....

06-24 08:53:42.003: DEBUG/PhoneGapLog(6717): file:///android_asset/www/js/lscommons.js: Line 11 : Uncaught Error: SECURITY_ERR: DOM Exception 18
    06-24 08:53:42.003: ERROR/Web Console(6717): Uncaught Error: SECURITY_ERR: DOM Exception 18 at file:///android_asset/www/js/lscommons.js:11

this error are from your basic html example...

I read about the error and i think this is something about trying to access local files not in the correct way.
    And your file is minified so i cant understand it.
    That line contains the entire code of lscommons.

Any help will be much appreciated...

Power Member
    Hi,

what do you mean with "to run your code with phonegap not as native android or iphone but as js."?
    Are you just running the app in a browser accessing it as file:/// ? That's not supported, see http://www.lightstreamer.com/vb/showthread.php?t=903 for an alternate approach exploiting html5 offline application cache.

Anyway, the current html library (5.0) is unfortunately not compatible with phonegap.
    On the other hand I have a prototype of the next html client library in its alpha stage that supports it (it also requires the next Lightstreamer server also in alpha stage).

Power Member
    You can now take a look to this blog post: http://blog.lightstreamer.com/2012/0...negap-app.html