Hi guys,

First of all, Congratulations! The projet seems quite good.

Now, I'm evaluation this project as an option to be included in a trading application, the impact and consequences, performance, etc. The first point I am looking at is integration with our infrastructure and possible client infrastructure. So I have some doubts that aren't really exclusion facts for lightstreamer but that I'm quite interested to know for seeing how many options we have to sell this to final customers or to negotiate with them.

So, my first concern, and please correct me if I'm missing the point, is the need of two open ports. This is, one for the lightstreamer server and another one for a normal http server. The first one will serve the streamed content and the second one will server regular html content. Banks are normally reluctant to open ports to the wild west so correct me if I'm wrong.

Second question related with the first one. Imagine that a bank is so strict that forces you to go through their Apache/IIS systems. Is that possible with your solution? Doesn't that break all the advantages of NIO and socket/thread multiplexors?

Kind Regards,
Martin