LS Internal server error.

first of all, i have adapters and metadataAdapter in java and dotnet.
    i also have clients in java, dotnet winform, andriod, silverlight. ( all clients contains these functions: sendMessage to metaDataAdapter and receive message from dataAdapter.)

these steps based on my java adapter and metaDataAdapter.

1. I got debug my adapter with java, from How to debug codes with Lightstreamer , and i can debug my application very fine (contains adapter and metadataAdapter), and also i can receive messages from my dotnet client, and send message to other client (andriod client). all of this is working fine.

2. Then i published my adapter to LS server (not in debug mode) . i copied my adapter file to "LSHome/adpaters/". then i copied my java adapter file (i have export to jar), we call it cap.jar to "LSHome/adapters/myadapter/lib/".

3. After all the configuration finished. I use my dotnet client to send message, it can connet fine, but when i call SendMessage method, i got this error "The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.".

4. Then i used my silverlight client, when use my silverlight client to sendmessage, i got this error." 35 Unexpected adapter error"

In my solution, first, i think this may cause by crossdomain's problem, so i deleted the clientaccesspolicy.xml and crossdomain.xml from folder "LSHome/conf", but the problem hasn't been solved.

In other way, i run my dotnet adapter and metadataAdapter, all of the client is working fine. (no matter with croosdomain settings setted or not)

Note: all of my java adapter code is convert from dotnet adapter.

is anyone can help me with this problem?

Administrator
    This error notification is caused by an unchecked exception thrown by the Metadata Adapter upon the "notifyUserMessage" call related to a client message.
    You should find an exception dump in the Server log file corresponding to the error observed on the client side.

DarioCrivelli
    thanks for your reply.
    Based on your reply, I have resolved this problem by myself, i like the logs created by lightstreamer, in logs file, i can see most steps which out of lightstreamer core.