Thread: Hi

Hi

Is there an example?, in objective c, to get dynamic items, i saw and also have, several examples with static kind of items, in which, i know what items i have to update.

I saw the html example, and they called in table, NonVisuableTable type, these is the one that i have to looking for, kind of dynamic request in which i don't know the name of the item.

Thanks in advance

Administrator
    Could you provide us with an example use case?

For instance, one case in which you don't know in advance what you need to subscribe to is a user portfolio, because new lines can enter or exit the portfolio at any time.
    For such cases, we provide COMMAND mode: the client still subscribes to a known item, but this item represents the entire portfolio table, so that item updates may consist in adding or removing rows (obviously, the Data Adapter must forge the updates in the proper way).
    You can check the case on the basic portfolio demo.

Anyway, none of these advanced features have been ported to objective C.

I do not have an example, but i can try to translate .Net scenario and make my own portafolio, using command mode.

Can i have the code basic portfolio demo in .Net?

Let me ask in the appropriate link, thanks Dario.

Greetings

Hi guys, here is one more newbie for this platform. For me this forum sounds really interesting as have seen some really informative threads, which were worth reading. Think you guys are just amazing with the facts and the experience you share here…hope will have a good time here.