Hybrid View

Dear Mr. Giuseppe,

Thank you so much for your explanation and valuable reply.

I did everything as you said very well, But i got this error in Lightstreamer.log

21-Oct-21 17:30:20,585|ERROR|ghtstreamerLogger.connections.s sl|L HANDSHAKE POOLED THREAD 1|Handshake error on Lightstreamer HTTPS Server: no cipher suites in common on 51.223.4.198:57642.

Please help me to solve the error.

Thank you so much in advance.

Administrator
    Hi William1,

The error message about ssl/tls means that you have configured your Lightstreamer server with a security policy which may be too restrictive for some clients.
    This generally happens when your server-side configuration only enables the latest and strongest protocols and cipher suites, disabling all the weaker and deprecated ones, while some clients that try a connection only support the older ones.

The available protocols and cipher suites are reported in the log at server startup, so you can verify if your configuration lacks any important cipher suite.
    Note also that the set of protocols and cipher suites allowed depends on the configuration of the <https_server> but also from your java installation.

In the server log you should also find other messages that better specify the type of request that was rejected, in case you could also set to DEBUG the LightstreamerLogger.connections.ssl category, it should give us more information. But please be aware that it is quite verbose.

Regards,
    Giuseppe