Hi Dario,
Looking at a previous post, I have seen that you mentioned that the following logic is implemented in the Lightstreamer server:

if isSnapshotAvailable(item) == true
[SNAP] [EOS] UPD*
else
UPD*

with the following comment:
"However, redundant SNAP events, after generating the reported log line, are just converted into UPD events; so, they are NOT DISCARDED."

I would like to understand if there is any special reason why Lightstreamer is reporting the exception in the logs for the additional snapshot provided and if this has any effect in the behavior / performance of the Lightstreamer Server, apart the line in the logs.

As in the case of our data adapter, I see it as a possible common behavior in certain publisher/subscriber APIs to provide multiple snapshots to "resume" or "refresh" an item, therefore I would like to understand whether Lightstreamer is thinking of managing this, with either a configuration or an extension of your API.

The alternative for our own data adapter would be to implement a stateful logic as opposed to the current stateless one, converting to simple updates all the snapshots of an item following the first one.

Let me know if you need any further detail to better understand by request.
Thanks a lot in advance,

Pradeep